Monday, January 28, 2008

This is Brianna. Need babysitting?

Hi everyone! I know there is a question regarding how many people will be in your party. Can you do me a favor? If any of those people are children, will you let me know?

I am considering the fact that I'll have 2 little ones in Vegas. Hm...So I was thinking it would be cool for us people who have children to have a place to leave them after the ceremony. Sure would be nice to get out! I had thought about looking into a local nanny service, and seeing if we could get a nanny for a night in my hotel room.

Because I love my children! And I will love to have them at the ceremony- but afterwards, I wanna play! Let me know if you think you'd be interested.

(Mom, you may NOT babysit. You are supposed to be out having fun with us, too! So don't even ask.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom said she would be willing to babysit kids after the wedding. I'm not sure if we'll be taking Marcus and the new baby. My sister-in-law will be willing to watch them while we fly off and enjoy ourselves in Vegas.

Ashley said...

Well that is nice of her! I don't want her to miss out on all of the fun though. And - I think there will need to be more than one person watching the kids. I'm sure they will get a little rowdy! I know Sky and Alex will...that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we could work out a rotation schedule. Two people for an hour, two more do another hour...just a thought.

Ashley said...

Thats a good idea. But..that would require those taking shifts to stay sober....just a thought ;-)

Brianna said...

Good idea, mom. But I'm wish Ashley...

Anonymous said...

Funny how a room full of screaming children can sober a person up quickly.

Ashley said...

HAHA! Go, mom!!

Brianna said...

A room full of screaming children can also be the reason one may want to be un-sober!