Sunday, February 3, 2008

OK people, lets start finalizing something!

So...I think we are changing our minds on the whole reception bit. After looking at all costs, a full on reception is going to be quite expensive in Vegas. And since we already made the decision to have the ceremony at the Flamingo's pool (which is the most expensive location), we need to find a way to stay within our budget and still feed people!

We've decided to have the reception at the Flamingo buffet (if they will let us -- I still have to call on Monday and see if a reservation for 50-60 people is possible). We will pay for everyone's food and drinks and still have some $$ left for hotel rooms! Yay, its magical!

Anyway, we feel pretty good. I think we have quite a good handle on things! Let me know if you have any suggestions...we haven't booked anything yet!! :-)

Oh, and for those that don't know...I am taking the MCAT on April 5, and my goal score is a 33. This is above average and should put me in the competitive category for med school admission. If ya'll wouldn't mind...just have the number 33 floating around in your head and every once in a while, go ahead and give it a shout out for me. Tell that number that I will see it soon. Very soon....and that it should probably be afraid. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash you are great I will think of 33 everyday until April 5, 2008,love your goal.

Anonymous said...

33 vibes coming atcha, kiddo!
Your reception plans sound great!